We know that it’s not the location but your passion for technology that makes you a star. Now we offer the opportunity to join our technical teams remotely within Bulgaria. Got questions? Read on to learn more.
Whether we are at home or in the office, PokerStars will always be where the best play.
If you reside within Bulgaria, you have the chance to join our global business anywhere within the country that you consider your home. Here is what you should have in mind:
- Your dedicated work-space should be safe and comfortable for you to perform your job. We’ll help you determine that with our assessment form.
- You’ll still be invited to come to the office, but for no more than 20% of your working days for the month (up to five) and with a specific business need.
- We’ll let you know at least one week in advance when to be onsite. These will be considered business trips and involved costs will be reimbursed by the company.
- You can still come to the office whenever you want to, with previous notice and approval. However, expenses incurred during visits that haven’t been requested by your manager will not be reimbursed.
- You will get up to speed and have the chance to meet your team with our strong onboarding programme, which will include one week in the Sofia office at the start of your employment, if possible.
And don’t worry – your ability to be involved in projects, get a secondment or apply for promotion are not impacted by your working model.
Stay close to home but let your work have a global impact. All you need to do is make the call and join your international team.
Explore our opportunities here.