Join PokerStars as an Analytics Manager
Analytics Manager Jobs
Join our hands-on team at PokerStars now. Discover the latest Analytics Manager opportunities below to find your ideal role.
At PokerStars, we are in constant demand for technical and data-driven Analytics Managers. We are always on the lookout for talented Analytics Managers. If you cannot find the right role in the Analytics Manager vacancies listed below, create a job alert to be the first to know about new opportunities at PokerStars.
Are you our next star player? Find the role best suited for you and join us today.
Key skills our Analytics Managers have
Each Analytics Manager job listed above will have specific detailed requirements. The list below contains a brief overview of some of them.
Key skills for an Analytics Manager:
- A Degree in a quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- Candidates must have a track record of working with large datasets using at least one of SQL, Python, R, KNIME, or equivalent
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent report and presentation-producing skills
- An ability to derive and communicate insights to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and MicroStrategy
- Prior knowledge of poker and the wider-gaming industry
Are you our next star player? Browse the jobs listed above to find the role best suited for you and join our team today.
To be the first to know about new Analytics Manager opportunities at PokerStars, you can create a job alert to stay up to date.
With offices in six countries and Analytics Manager roles available in a majority of these locations, you will most likely encounter a live role in Leeds, Toronto, Sofia or Dublin.
Working as part of the Poker Marketing team and wider business, you will be focusing on delivering campaign and market insights, helping to support the team in making sure that we’re delivering the best campaigns possible for both the business and our players.