Join PokerStars as a Data Analyst in Leeds, UK
Are you our next star player? Scroll down to find the job best suited for you and join our team today.
Data Analyst Jobs in Leeds, UK
Join our data-led teams at PokerStars now. Discover the latest Data Analyst and BI opportunities in Leeds below to find your ideal role.
At PokerStars, we are in a constant demand for accurate and reliable data. We are always on the lookout for talented data specialists. If you cannot find the right role in the analyst vacancies listed below, create a job alert to be the first to know about new opportunities at PokerStars.
Are you our next star player? Find the role best suited for you and join us today.
Key skills our Leeds based Data Analysts have
Each data analyst job in Leeds listed above will have specific detailed requirements. The list below contains a brief overview of some of them.
Key skills our Data Analysts in Leeds have:
- Solution-driven mindset.
- Able to dissect, interpret and action data.
- Able to communicate complex datasets and analysis to other departments.
- Practical experience with large datasets, data transformation and analysis tools (Python, R, SQL, KNIME, or equivalent).
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis A/B testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar).
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion to further grow your expertise and apply innovative techniques to develop our products.
Are you our next star player? Browse the jobs listed above to find the role best suited for you and join our team today.
To be the first to know about new Data Analyst opportunities in Leeds at PokerStars, you can create a job alert to stay up to date.
A Data Analyst is the first point of contact and analytical partner for internal stakeholders. You will be providing ad-hoc and proactive analyses, as well as promoting a data driven approach to decision making. You’ll be working closely with the other Business Intelligence team members, such as product analysts and Data Scientists.