Join PokerStars as a Gaming Analyst
Are you our next star player? Scroll down to find the job best suited for you and join our team today.
Gaming Analyst Jobs
Join our hands-on team at PokerStars now. Discover the latest Gaming Analyst opportunities below to find your ideal role.
At PokerStars, we are in constant demand for insightful and systematic Gaming Analysts. We are always on the lookout for talented Gaming Analysts. If you cannot find the right role in the Gaming Analyst vacancies listed below, create a job alert to be the first to know about new opportunities at PokerStars.
Are you our next star player? Find the role best suited for you and join us today.
Key skills our Gaming Analysts have
Each Gaming Analyst job listed above will have specific detailed requirements. The list below contains a brief overview of some of them.
Key skills for a Gaming Analyst:
- Graduate in a relevant subject (preferably STEM or similar) or several years of experience
- Analytical mind, with the ability to extract knowledge from data
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and orally
- Ability to see the “big picture”, evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise among many requests
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
Are you our next star player? Browse the jobs listed above to find the role best suited for you and join our team today.
To be the first to know about new Gaming Analyst opportunities at PokerStars, you can create a job alert to stay up to date.
With offices in six countries and Gaming Analyst roles available in a majority of these locations, you will most likely encounter a live role in Leeds, Toronto, Sofia or Dublin.
Gaming Analysts are the key analytical partner for internal stakeholders in the Casino team. You will deliver analytical projects within a fast-paced environment promoting a data driven approach.