Join PokerStars as a Market Development Manager
Are you our next star player? Scroll down to find the job best suited for you and join our team today.
Market Development Manager Jobs
Join our hands-on team at PokerStars now. Discover the latest Market Development Manager opportunities below to find your ideal role.
At PokerStars, we are in constant demand for creative and proactive Market Development Managers. We are always on the lookout for talented Market Development Managers. If you cannot find the right role in the Market Development Managers vacancies listed below, create a job alert to be the first to know about new opportunities at PokerStars.
Key skills our Market Development Managers have
Each Market Development Manager job listed above will have specific detailed requirements. The list below contains a brief overview of some of them.
Key skills for a Market Development Manager:
- Previous media management experience
- Ideally five years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within a sports or betting environment
- Ability and flexibility to work well under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Collaborative team player with the ability to foster good working relationships
- Proficient in preparing reports with competitor analysis
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise various projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with third party agencies and media owners
- Knowledge of or an interest in online poker, casino and sportsbook will be a great asset
Are you our next star player? Browse the jobs listed above to find the role best suited for you and join our team today.
To be the first to know about new Market Development Manager opportunities at PokerStars, you can create a job alert to stay up to date.
With offices in six countries and Market Development Manager roles available in a majority of these locations, you will most likely encounter a live role in Leeds, Toronto, Sofia or Dublin.
A Market Development Manager is responsible for market analysis including tracking of competitors’ activity. You will monitor market and industry developments and the localisation of products and communications. If there’s potential for co-branding opportunities, you will find it.