Join PokerStars as a Marketing Executive
Are you our next star player? Scroll down to find the job best suited for you and join our team today.
Marketing Executive Jobs
Join our hands-on team at PokerStars now. Discover the latest Marketing Executive opportunities below to find your ideal role.
At PokerStars, we are in constant demand for creative and experienced Marketing Executives. We are always on the lookout for talented Marketing Executives. If you cannot find the right role in the Marketing Executive vacancies listed below, create a job alert to be the first to know about new opportunities at PokerStars.
Are you our next star player? Find the role best suited for you and join us today.
Key skills our Marketing Executives have
Each Marketing Executive job listed above will have specific detailed requirements. The list below contains a brief overview of some of them.
Key skills for a Marketing Executive:
- You will have at least three years’ experience in database marketing environments and be able to utilise campaign delivery tools (Adobe Classic or Standard).
- Experience in Big Data Analytics landscape (Spark, Adobe, Hadoop, SAS, SQL, BI) and use of work queue management software (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Workfront etc) are also important for this role.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and /Tableau/Looker would also be desirable.
Are you our next star player? Browse the jobs listed above to find the role best suited for you and join our team today.
To be the first to know about new Marketing Executive opportunities at PokerStars, you can create a job alert to stay up to date.
With offices in six countries and Marketing Executive roles available in a majority of these locations, you will most likely encounter a live role in Leeds, Toronto, Sofia or Dublin.
- Ensuring effective and timely end-to-end delivery of CRM programs across Email, SMS, Push, Web Messaging and Social
- Working with the CRM Managers to ensure the right content is married-up and deployed workflows within Adobe Campaign
- Making sure post selection outputs are fit for purpose and include the appropriate data items for personalisation based on the selected channel requirements
- Understanding, documenting, customising and optimising the campaign management process
- Mapping CRM requirements to system & technical requirements, ensuring that CRM can exploit its considerable data assets
- Proactively identifying gaps or broken processes & procedures with recommendations for fixes
- Leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and create/manage execution of test plans for new campaign flows / data structures
- Adhering to regulatory and best practice data rules, ensuring the delivery of accurate & compliant campaigns/journey