Join PokerStars as a Product Owner
Are you our next star player? Scroll down to find the job best suited for you and join our team today.
Product Owner Jobs
Join our hands-on team at PokerStars now. Discover the latest Product Owner opportunities below to find your ideal role.
At PokerStars, we are in constant demand for ambitious and versatile Product Owners. We are always on the lookout for talented Product Owners. If you cannot find the right role in the Product Owner vacancies listed below, create a job alert to be the first to know about new opportunities at PokerStars.
Are you our next star player? Find the role best suited for you and join us today.
Key skills our Product Owners have
Each Product Owner job listed above will have specific detailed requirements. The list below contains a brief overview of some of them.
Key skills for a Product Owner:
- Demonstrative experience working in a Product Owner within a similar industry
- Previous experience working in Agile working practices
- Experience in converting very technical problems into User Stores
- Knowledge of defining the User Stories and UAT in tickets
- Experience creating and defining the User Stories for developers
- A strong ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- The ability to partner with Project Managers to create visions and strategies
- Grooming of tickets and ensuring they meet the Squad Definition of Ready
- Triaging and prioritising bugs and production issues to ensure proper functionality of product
- Working with CXD on designs and flows
- Partnering with the Product Manager to create a vision and strategy
Are you our next star player? Browse the jobs listed above to find the role best suited for you and join our team today.
To be the first to know about new Product Owner opportunities at PokerStars, you can create a job alert to stay up to date.
With offices in six countries and Product Owner roles available in a majority of these locations, you will most likely encounter a live role in Leeds, Toronto, Sofia or Dublin.