The role: Associate Director Poker Marketing
We are looking for an Associate Director Poker Marketing to join our Poker Innovation & Operations team in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
As part of the newly formed Flutter International Division, part of the largest gaming company in the world, Pokerstars is gearing up for a period of rapid expansion to fulfil its plan and vision to become one of the worlds leading gaming brands. Our global poker business is the backbone of our brand and strategy and central to our future growth plans.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the MD of Poker, your primary mission will be to work with the MD to build a growth plan for Poker built around new and existing Poker players, developed around a compelling player proposition and ensure a successful execution against the plan and target outcomes. Collaborating closely with the central marketing team, you will lead a dynamic organization focused on converting insight and analysis into decisions as quickly as possible. You will oversee the necessary commercial decisions to maximise the effectiveness of our marketing investments
- The co-design, execution and delivery of the Poker proposition, positioning of the vertical and the Go to Market strategies across the globe to deliver customer, brand and commercial outcomes
- Manage the overall 8 figure Budget for Poker Marketing to deliver against the desired outcomes
- On target delivery of overall acquisition targets of the Poker vertical, working closely with the central digital team to define strategies on each of our key markets and assessing the performance and role of different media channels suitable for these objectives.
- Creation and execution of the Poker Marketing Commercial calendar, working with different marketing and product teams to capture the right insights to create the right business briefs and into the right campaigns
- Manage the Country Lead team to deliver growth plans for our core markets centred on player insight and localised execution. produce a bespoke approach per market and manage delivery.
- Develop the marketing plans for the launch of new Poker Products for new and existing players, including 360 campaigns for all our Online Series, Cross Vertical Promotions, key CRM campaigns and co-branded products reaching a portfolio of over 30 yearly campaigns.
- Oversee the launch of all new markets or new licenses for the Poker vertical
- Oversee the new player’s welcome experience, including offers and onboarding strategies
- Manage the activation and delivery of key poker initiatives including technical/commercial projects
- Manage Live Events Marketing planning, including qualifiers targets for each event, local activations and digital support depending on the scope and ranking among the Live Event strategy and the impact for the vertical. Ths includes the PSPC, our flagship event
Who we are looking for:-
- A track record of 5+ years leading teams within a digital business
- Strong Marketing mind, with broad skill set across Digital and Linear Media, Creative, Proposition development and measurement
- Demonstrable experience of driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to motivate and influence people to deliver results.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong team ethos and extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.