The role: Isle of Man Operations, Administration Manager
We are looking for an Administration Manager to join our Operations team in Isle of Man.
Are you our next star player?
The IOM Secretary will be an integral part of the Isle of Man local Leadership Team (LT). The secretary responsibilities will extend beyond LT meeting coordination and management, and into ongoing business and business change management, in direct support of the Isle of Man Designated Official and LT Chairperson in day-to-day activities and running of the local business.
Why we need you
The Isle of Man leadership team are responsible for the engagement and communications with local office personnel and the Secretary will act with a local a chief-of-staff mentality, to the location and its leader.
Who we’re looking for
As the secretary to the IOM LT, you will handle the Isle of Man leadership team meetings, coordinating the timing and schedule, crafting the agenda, minuting the meetings and tracking and closure of key action items. In addition to that you will be:
- Assisting the Senior Director of Operations with business administrative and coordination duties, relating to personal diary and scheduled communications, cadence and management.
- Responsible for liaison and coordination with Flutter group Company Secretary and Legal, as related to directorship responsibilities, commercial and group contracts, board meetings and resolutions.
- Central review point and organisation of contracts for the local entities
- Operational business management support as it relates to organisation and delivery of priority actions and key results to wider Operations
- Collation, consolidation and compilation of reports from multiple inputs and partners, as required
- Producing first class presentations and synthesis of information.
- Approval and coordination of internal sign-off for directorship responsibilities
- First-line liaison to key IOM Government Officials and external local partners
- Close connection, collaboration and coordination with Operations’ global Administration Manager, and Head of Portfolio & Business Management.
- Act as a go-to-person for cross-functional teams requiring interaction with IOM Leadership and/or Operations directorship e.g. annual strategy or budget planning
- Key liaison to General & Admin functions requiring support from entity director; Legal, HR, Finance, Treasury and Accounts.
- Shared responsibility to local (Isle of Man) people engagement initiatives and performance
- Assistance of relevant committees in the organisation and facilitation of local events, such as quarterly social.
- New hire coordination and on-boarding adherence support into Operations and/or Isle of Man.
- Provide project support on an ad-hoc and needs basis, per emerging and established action items and key results.
Previous coordination, event management and/or executive (personal) assistant experience as well as working with a commercial business and in-house legal and/or secretarial teams.
- Demonstrable experience in producing high quality reports and presentations.
- Intermediate-Advanced user of MS Office products, notably PowerPoint
- Experience using tools such as: MS Planner, SharePoint, IPOS and CROS will be an advantage as well as legal, paralegal or company secretary experience
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High efficiency, productivity and responsiveness
- Renowned rapport and relationship builder
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.