The role: AdTech Operations Specialist
We are looking for a AdTech Operations Specialist to join our Performance Marketing team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
We’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
Why we need you
Reporting into a Senior AdTech Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day AdTech platform configuration across display, video, mobile and paid social marketing channels, and affiliate and paid search channels whilst also specialising in conversion rate optimisation.
You will help upload and traffic creatives received by our internal studio or external suppliers, and ensure all creatives, campaigns and placements follow appropriate naming convention.
You will create and traffic new campaigns to high standards and deliver tags and tracking links to both internal teams and 3rd party vendors. You will troubleshoot pixels and third-party tags and schedule, generate and deliver reports to all partners across the business.
You will help build an effective CRO function tasked with delivering step gains in conversion rate performance, primarily improving CTR from paid acquisition pages through to registration and first deposit.
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience within digital advertising and/or AdTech with knowledge of the online advertising industry, web analytics, DSP technologies, paid social platforms and the metrics for advertising efficiency.
- Experience working with ad-server technology and have worked with Appsflyer or similar mobile tracking technology.
- Excellent numeric skills, logical thinking combined with great attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a highly complex and changing environment.
- A background in digital ad operations and a familiarity with the programmatic ecosystem.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.