We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliates team, based in our London office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
You will be responsible for primarily managing affiliate accounts for our sports betting side of our affiliate program and may support other business verticals (Casino and Poker), as required.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
As Affiliate Manager, you will:
- Recruit, set up and manage our sports betting affiliate accounts.
- Aim to deliver on group KPIs, whilst monitoring the performance of affiliates on a regular basis and providing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with our affiliates.
- Be responsible for managing spend within budget and providing regular reports on sports betting affiliate performance and ROI.
- Work closely with senior management to produce forecasts, budgets and KPIs and develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
- Assist in the development of the global sports betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A personal and commercially focused individual with strong negotiation and influencing skills, used to delivering results.
- A consistent record of executing a hard-hitting growth strategy to develop and build our sports affiliate program.
- An experienced affiliate within the sports betting industry, who enjoys building and developing strong business relationships with affiliates to build out our affiliate program.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge and experience of managing local/global sports betting affiliates.
These are considered a strong plus:
- The ability to speak French fluently
- A French sports affiliates portfolio
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.