The role: Affiliate Manager
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join the PokerStars team, based in our London office.
Why we need you:
We´re looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our growing team. As an Affiliate Manager with PokerStars you will be responsible to maintain good relationships with current affiliates and research, recruit and activate new affiliates across our Poker, Casino and Sport products, in various markets. You will play a pivotal role in increasing our acquisition efforts and take part in our exciting journey as we are expanding our acquisition efforts beyond Poker.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building relationships and maximising performance from existing affiliates.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions, and incentives with affiliates to increase commercial effectiveness and deliver against acquisition targets.
- Constantly look to further develop existing affiliate deals by innovation and new commercial structure by working with low performing affiliates to increase their performance and supporting key affiliates to further increase acquisition.
- Research and development of new marketing methods and promotions
- Identify key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure, and increase revenue.
- Review and restructure existing deals where necessary to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive cold calling and networking.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience as Affiliate Manager or working with affiliates in the gaming industry.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office namely excel.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- A social, approachable, and outgoing person.
- The following languages are an advantage: Italian, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.