Are you our next star player?
PokerStars is actively searching for an Agile Coach. You’ll primarily be responsible for advancing the effective usage of Agile practices within the organization. The Agile Coach is accountable for shaping the continuous improvement culture of our organization, from business strategy down to engineering execution and quality assurance. Does this sound like you?
Why we need you:
- Evangelize the value and benefits of Agile practices across Stars Group.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for Agile improvement, including tooling, communication, collaboration, activities, standards, measurement and adaptation.
- Support Agile Transformation through education, training, coaching, pairing and mentoring across the Agile tribes with cross-functional squads made up of Engineering, Product, Design, and Analytics members.
- Identify and help implement the best suited agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc) for value delivery
- Develop, document, and facilitate Agile technical practices training – e.g. behavior driven development, test-driven development, code refactoring, etc.
- Research, experiment and introduce new tools, techniques and practices to help improve Agile squad ability to deliver value.
- Assist squads in the implementation and configuration of new tools and practices.
- Encourage squads to experiment with new tools, techniques, and practices to support continuous improvement.
- Assist in the facilitation of events and activities when squads require support.
- Monitor and assess squad dynamics to enable high-performing Agile squads that can successfully self-organize and resolve conflicts.
- Educate squads on best practices for communication, collaboration & coordination.
- Work closely with Delivery Leads to identify and escalate impediments (tribe & squads)
- Be a mentor to others by creating a “How to” mentality based on your own personal experiences
- Be a leader of lean by maximizing value and deceasing waste in a work environment
- Align Stars Group’s Agile implementation practices with Stars Technologies’ enterprise delivery requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is important as is registrations/certifications: Scrum Master Certification A-CSM, CSP-SM, or PSM II.
- Ability to focus in listening, asking deep questions, empowerment, be an enabler, and able to increase insight
- Experience in developing agile frameworks to help provide best working environment possible for squads
- Ability to teach others by providing growth in skills development and giving instructions to squad members
- Extensive experience acting as an Agile Coach in a fast-moving technology environment
- Experience with software delivery and/or Agile transformation in complex technology environments
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc)
- Deep understanding of squad dynamics, change enablement, and human behavior.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent coaching, organizational skills and the ability to support multiple complex initiatives.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and conflict resolution skills.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and constantly shifting work environment, and able to pivot quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.