Role: We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join our IT & Production Operations team in Richmond Hill / Toronto.
Are you our next start player?
The Agile Delivery Manager is accountable for the Infrastructure Agile Delivery leads. By creating a motivated and driven team you will work to ensure the successful delivery of infrastructure initiatives within Flutter International. You will passionately drive the evolution of squads Infrastructure Delivery capability, provide an exciting and rewarding career development for your talented team.
You understand and embrace the philosophy of Continuous Delivery and have proven delivery experience in complex infrastructure projects using Agile methodologies and ways of working.
This role requires exceptional leadership, negotiation & communication skills, as interaction and engagement with senior management will be a regular aspect of the role. This role requires experience in project initiation, engagement, analytical, technical, planning and documentation skills to assure that all considerations around requirements, resourcing, delivery planning and technical solution impact are surfaced, summarised and brought to the relevant prioritisation forums. You will provide a transparent and accurate view of current resource allocation, delivery lifecycle, and future demand, as well as the current capabilities of the delivery teams and their continued improvements in ways of working.
Why we need you
- Lead, inspire, motivate and line manage agile delivery leads within Infrastructure and drive the team to continuously improve processes.
- Work with the team to ensure they meet ambitious timelines while balancing business risks and trade-offs
- Work with other delivery areas, aiding and guiding them through product backlogs or intake processes
- Adopts a coaching style of leadership but can use transformational leadership when needed
- Drive towards automation over manual work
- Ensure the creation and communication of Infra roadmap & product vision that meets the needs of our stakeholders and aligns to the overall organisational priorities.
- Working with other Product Owners to determine the business value of proposed products and features and help product owners in the group to identify project dependencies early in order to inform the sequence of work.
- Ensure each squad creates and maintains the Product Backlog as well as prioritising and sequencing the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Coaches and supports with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Ensures that the agile ceremonies such as Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives are occurring
- Ensure teams are using data to improve their delivery processes
- Understand and balance Infrastructure needs and deliverables against the demands we place on Product Engineering
- Assist in prioritization of clashes between projects throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. Foster an appropriate sense of urgency to deliver results at pace
- Actively measure team capacity and feed into Project intake process. Flagging when we need to hire more
Who we’re looking for
- Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement and Communications skills, with the ability to explain complex technical challenges in a simple and effective manner
- Ensure that Infra engagements are managed to completion and customer satisfaction remains high
- Must be able to build and motivate high performing teams, leveraging their talents to deliver significant projects successfully
- Strong analytical skills needed to identify technical dependencies, risks, issues and constraints
- Able to lead and motivate others and guide them to solve problems
- Work well under time pressures, agility in dealing with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrate senior principles, leading by example in terms of work ethic and professional attitude
- Team player, who strives to maximise team and departmental performance
- Good understanding of project management and ability to prioritise work effectively
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Scrum or Agile qualifications are essential
- Prince or Project management knowledge would be helpful
- Proven track record of delivering Projects in complex software & infrastructure
- Exposure to cloud computing and migration to the cloud would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
- Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Agile Deliver Manager role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with Pokerstars .