The role: Analytic Analyst
We are looking for an Analytic Analyst to come be part of our ever growing & dynamic Marketing Effectiveness team in our Dublin office.
Are you our next star player?
This role reports into the Department Head of Marketing Effectiveness, serving as a senior member of the team who will relish ownership opportunities to work closely with the operational marketing teams to deliver insight and deliver the ‘why’ analysis.
Why we need you:
Your role will include:
- Work with the Head of Department and team lead to deliver reporting & marketing efficiency measurement to the business
- Application of data to areas such as A/B testing and return on investment analysis
- Extracting and analysing very large and multi-dimensional data sets
- Supporting the marketing evaluation team with access to and provision of data and analysis
- Supporting the modelling team with data & insights as required, including data auditing, sense checking model outputs, providing business context, developing new analysis and visualisations to support the modelling efforts
- Work with agency partners & internal partners to ensure that company standard is followed with regards request for & delivery of data and reporting on media asset delivery to enable analysis
Who we’re looking for:
Ideally have a Degree qualification in a quantitative (STEM) field with experience with SQL/Oracle, Excel, PPT and PowerBI (or equivalent data viz tool) It’s an advantage to have exposure with data analysis application e.g. R, python, SAS, etc. a bonus. Knowledge of the online Poker / Casino / Sportsbook industries would be an asset.
- Previous marketing analytics experiences are an advantage and working with media agencies
- Will need technical & data literacy within a commercial environment
- Have a love for BOTH data analytics and data science
- Have an outstanding desire to build value from data and information
- Ability to measure marketing and understand what drives business performance. Experience working with linear through to digital channels
- Have experience of delivering MMM programs and marketing effectiveness measurement. Data modelling is an advantage.
- Resilience: Resilient and confident under pressure, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and running multiple simultaneous projects
- Quality obsessed: gets it right first time and has an outstanding attention to detail
- Partner management and influencing skills: comfortable operating at pace to a high standard, despite requiring the involvement of multiple partners across multiple countries to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Flutter. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks
- Fast learner: Learns quickly when facing new situations. Experiments to find and craft new solutions. Pursue the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and extracts lessons learned from failures or mistakes
- Comfortable both in detail and in stepping back to consider long term strategy
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll contact you to arrange a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.