The role: Anti-Bribery & Corruption – Programme Monitoring Manager (12 month FTC)
We are looking for an Anti-Bribery & Corruption – Programme Monitoring Manager to join our Legal & Risk team in the Isle of Man.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Reporting into the Head of Anti Bribery and Corruption, you’ll be responsible for monitoring the implementation of the ABC programme which is constructed based on UK Bribery Act 2010 Guidance, ISO 370001 Anti Bribery Management Systems and the US Department of Justice’s (“DoJ”) Evaluation of Compliance Programmes. You can expect to assist with the embedding of adequate procedures and the record keeping around such things as Gifts & Entertainment, Political Activities, Charitable contributions, and key supplier relationships.
We’ll task you with maintaining the ABC and related Policy and Procedural Documents, as well as monitoring external developments in relation to significant Anti-Bribery and Corruption legislation, enforcement, and best practice, and update policies as appropriate.
You will get the opportunity to work with the business on projects and initiatives to ensure ABC considerations are made at the appropriate time and that ABC risks are appropriately managed when projects are up and running.
Why we need you
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Trigger updates and maintain ABC Matrices and Risk Assessment in line with regulatory changes, business development and structure.
- Maintain and update ABC Policies & Procedures in line with Flutter Group Policies and Minimum Standards, ABC Risk Assessments/Matrices; with appropriate mitigation of identified risks
- Ensure timely updates and secure 90% completion for ABC related online training modules [or early escalation for senior manager direction where not achieved].
- Maintain and manage department registers including ABC Incidents, requests for Gifts & Hospitality, Political Activities, Employee PEPs and Whistleblowing reports.
- Solely responsible for application and delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan and ABC Assurance Program (including sample checking of ABC controls within the ABC team and wider business units).
- Preparing reports for Division escalation as to status of the ABC Program including relevant statistical updates, monitoring activities and associated action plans.
- Support Head of ABC & Sanctions and other department managers with delivery of department and wider function objectives.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll be someone with relevant experience in developing and / or auditing “adequate procedures” in line with the UK and International Bribery Act requirements, or have had a Compliance Monitoring role in Financial Crime.
You’ll have a genuine interest in Anti Bribery and Corruption and financial crime identification, investigation and prevention. We’ll expect you to be a well organised individual who works unsupervised in planning and prioritizing your own work, with the ability to handle large workloads to meet deadline pressures and of course, you’ll have excellent attention to detail with the ability to deliver high quality work and maintain records of work conducted on which the company may need to rely.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- A subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.