The role: Automation Business Analyst
We are looking for an Automation Business Analyst to join our Process Automation & Innovation in London, United Kingdom.
Are you our next star player?
The Automation Business Analyst will sit within the Process Automation & Innovation function which is apart from the Customer & Product org. The role will play a significant part in our transformational Intelligent Process Automation portfolio of work within PokerStars & other businesses across the international division of Flutter Entertainment. The aim of our function is to leverage RPA & NLP to solve problems and improve customer & employee experiences.
This role will play a significant part in our transformational portfolio of work. You will support in driving the programme through a mixture of redesign and building of new processes in the businesses chosen automation tools. You will also be responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the portfolio, and realisation of the benefits.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
You will be part of a diverse function based across different locations who strive to break the distance by using our technologies to communicate better and to upskill and support each other every day. We are proud of the relationships we have built with our suppliers and the rest of the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to determine opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs we are breaking down and analysing existing business processes in detail to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/NLP supported solution.
- You will be required to communicate process changes and training requirements to business SMEs and key collaborators.
- Set deadlines working with key stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of your projects.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimize project risks and issues.
- Manage sub-project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners.
- Build relationships and work closely with partners across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
Who we’re looking for
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Adaptability to new systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Document writing
- Communicating and Influencing
- Relevant degree qualification desirable
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Visio & process mapping
- Experience of RPA tools and how they work desirable
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
- Access to an on-site gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.