The role: Automation Delivery Lead
We are looking for an Automation Delivery Lead to join our team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player
The Automation Delivery Lead will sit within the Process Automation & Innovation function which is apart of the Customer & Product org. The role will play a significant part in our transformational Intelligent Process Automation portfolio of work within PokerStars & other businesses across the international division of Flutter Entertainment. The aim of our function is to leverage Process Automation Technologies (e.g. RPA, NLP etc) to solve problems and improve customer & employee experiences.
This role will lead in process identification, in building & prioritising roadmap and driving delivery through the automation team to meet goals & key performance metrics set. They will also be responsible for people management of the team’s Senior Business Analysts & Business Analysts.
You will be part of a diverse function based across different locations who strive to break the distance by using our technologies to communicate better and to upskill and support each other on a daily basis. We are proud of the relationships we have built with our suppliers and the rest of the business.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned..
- You will play a key role in building an automation roadmap and driving it’s delivery through a team of RPA/NLP Leads, Business Analysts & RPA/NLP Developers
- You will be required to support Business Analysts & RPA/NLP Developers through the lifecycle of their automation projects & ensure they deliver within agreed timeframe, this involves:
- supporting with reviews when required.
- ensuring they set deadlines working with key stakeholders, assign responsibilities and communicate this in a timely manner.
- ensuring they perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks and issues.
- You will ensure the team follow our governance framework so all automation projects are executed, managed, and controlled in an effective manner to expected standards.
- You will ensure team’s key performance indicators are met.
- You will build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across the business & will be required to be well positioned to identify opportunities to solve problems.
- You will people manage the Senior Business Analysts & Business Analysts – guide, coach and steer team to help them develop skillsets & ultimately progress.
- Work with the other delivery leads within the Process Automation & Innovation function and key business SMEs to be able to manage shifts in priority in a controlled manner and to communicate change effectively.
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to deliver programmes of work.
- Keen interest in Automation Technology such as Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots etc
- Business Analyst Skills.
- Excellent understanding of internal pokerstars processes or minimum of 5 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential.
- Excellent problem-solving & issue resolution skills.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Communicating with impact and Influencing.
- Experience in people management & leading a team, with experience leading a team across multiple locations a distinct advantage.
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- Experience of Automation tools such as RPA (UI Path, Blue Prism etc) and how they work is desirable.
- Passion for Players
- Empower & Own
- Win Together
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a zoom interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.