The role: Automation Test Developer
As a Automation Test Developer, you’ll be playing a key part in the expanding Stars Group’s Marketing Technology solutions and making Core Platform C++ server components more robust and scalable.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
To support the enjoyment of millions of players all over the world, we are seeking an outstanding Automation Test Developer to help deliver a top quality playing experience for our customers. You must have a passionate interest in gaming, have a passion for QA and be a very responsible, detail-oriented person with experience in testing interactive online gaming software. Our platforms include Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, iOS, Android and Web-based environments, running on client/server architecture. You will be developing and maintaining automated test scripts, executing automated regression, and analysing automated test failures. This is an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced, high-profile, highly scalable online gaming environment.
Why we need you:
- You will need to estimate work effort and write test plans from requirements documents, so a keen ability to understand complex systems in order to devise complete and insightful test scenarios is important
- You will work closely with the development teams to develop strategies for testing new features incorporating Poker, Mobile, Casino and Sportsbook and any new verticals.
- You will work with development engineers and business representatives to verify new features match requirements and you will seek to maintain high quality standards in our products
- You will need to write detailed bug reports so analysis of problems, attention to detail, follow-up on open issues and experience with bug-tracking tools/databases is required
- You will need to complete tasks on time according to release schedules so a track record of shipping software products and experience with the complete software development life cycle is required
- You will need to clearly report individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings
- You will be able to juggle multiple project priorities at the same time
- In general you will have a well-rounded background across QA practices
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (poker, casino, sports book) – avid players, particularly online players a significant plus
- 5+ years industry experience automation testing a variety of applications, particularly (but ideally not limited to) gaming applications
- Full suite of device testing including mobile automation with an understanding of the underlying back-end server architecture/infrastructure
- You’ll need to be proficient in either Python, Java with GIT experience and knowledge of SQL.
- Experienced developing automated tests incorporating tools such (i.e. Cypress, JIRA, BDD, TestNG, Appium, Gatling, LoadRunner, JMeter, Cucumber, XRay and /or others)
- General web development skills including HTTP/HTTPS, HTML, CSS, and XPATH
- Experience writing and executing detailed test plans
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated individual who is able to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Troubleshooting and logical analysis capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Previous scripting/development experience, particularly C# and SpecFlow
- Web application testing and web site verification
- Knowledge of SQL and DB’s, particularly SQL Server
- Localisation testing industry experience
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snack, fruits and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.