The role: Azure Cloud Administrator
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Administrator to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Bulgaria service office.
Are you our next star player?
The Azure Cloud Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and performance of the critical Business Intelligence Data Platform Cloud systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate Data Platform solutions. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the Data Platform Cloud stack, ensuring its operational readiness (health and performance).
Why we need you: –
As an Azure Cloud Administrator, you`ll manage Data Platform resources through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems. You`ll maintain Cloud environment, data resources and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance and availability.
You`ll independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end. You`ll refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes. You`ll assist Data Engineers, DevOps and Developer teams with designing and implementing complex data platform solutions.
You’ll maintain and support existing environments and solutions and design and build future ones. You`ll share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members. Implement and maintain monitoring infrastructure for both availability and performance management.
Who are we looking for: –
You have at least 3+ years’ experience with Azure Cloud Administration, you have experience with Azure, PowerShell, Infrastructure as a code, High Availability & Disaster Recovery and Windows server.
Expertise with Microsoft SQL server and AWS is an advantage.
You are an energetic person and proactive thinker; you have great organizational skills and can plan work independently. You are flexible and easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You have an academic degree in Computer Science or IT/IS.
- Proven ability to deploy and automate Azure infrastructure within an Enterprise Company
- Trained or Experienced and Certified in Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Expertise in one or more of the following technical domains: Database, Synapse, Windows, Security, Storage, Scripting, Networks
- Experience of at least one scripting or programming language
- Creation and enforcement of security policies to CIS standards
- Able to produce written technical content; experienced in presenting to a mixed-skilled audience
- Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery planning experience is an advantage
As the ideal candidate, you will have: –
As a perfect candidate, you have experience in e-gaming, MCTS, MCITP and/or MVP certification.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.