The role: We are looking for a Brazil Commercial Executive to join our Betfair International team in London.
At Flutter Entertainment, The Betfair International team is responsible for the overall International revenue, contribution, and growth for the Betfair brands B2C business in all countries outside of UK and Ireland.
Are you our next star player?
Reporting to the Commercial Manager – Latam, you will be the guardian of the customer proposition for Brazil and handle all “local” operations. You’ll be focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience for the Brazilian base, while also providing crucial support on key projects and the P&L management for the region!
Why we need you?
This is a forward-facing role that requires collaboration with key partners from around the business including Insights, Marketing, Product, Trading, Operations, Legal, Technology and others.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will deliver and sign off local operational requirements such as translation review, product testing and content mentorship for operational teams.
- You will lead regional onsite, content and promo schedules (including banners, quick links etc.)
- Review and optimise product/customer journeys on a regular basis to identify bugs, improvements and ensure smooth, flawless journeys throughout
- Collaborate with other functions to deliver a fully localised approach across all major customer touch-points (onsite, CRM, marketing etc.)
- You will take full ownership of planning projects with other teams that relate specifically to the Brazilian market
- Use internal customer and behavioural data (e.g. customer insights surveys, product engagement metrics etc.) to improve our product offering and proposition
- Proactively contribute to the evolution of the Brazilian customer proposition and strategy
- You will act as a key source of market and competitor information
- Feed and input into brand activation campaigns and media planning cycles, where required
- Be available to source and support on additional local partnership, marketing and commercial initiatives as and when they arise
- Stay informed on the region’s commercial performance and understand the basic underlying drivers of performance
- Work in tandem with the other regional Commercial Executives to share findings, insights and develop ways of working
The role will involve some ad-hoc travelling to our different offices and potentially Latin America!
Desired Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- You have native level in Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese preferable) proficient in English
- Online sector B2C knowledge
- Knowledge of marketing channels, especially digital
- Experience working in a large multinational tech company
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic analytical skills
- Gambling knowledge or experience
- Education in business admin or management is advantageous
- Sports interest is an advantage but by no means required
- Customer Obsessed – always considers the customer’s perspective and has a clear definition of what being customer focused means in practice
- Attention to Detail – has an eye for detail and leverages this to deliver the best customer experience possible
- Organised – able to prioritise based on effort vs reward and work in a structured manner while adhering to tight deadlines
- Outcome Focused – works to clear goals/objectives and can drive key results and projects to completion
- Keen Learner – proactively develops knowledge and skills about the industry, role, and wider business through curiosity
- Collaborates – a phenomenal teammate who works efficiently with others across the organisation
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Betfair International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.