The role: We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing MarTech team in Dublin. The team is primary based in our Leeds service office.
Are you our next star player?
We are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in online gaming. We want to give customers engaging experiences and winning moments by bringing marketing and product closer together. We are investing heavily in marketing automation and artificial intelligence to accomplish this mission.
We are looking for experienced Business Analysts who will work with various Group and third-party partners to collect and analyse business requirements and ideas, write technical requirement documents for new features and integrations which have been approved by Group, support implementation and monitor performance!
Why we need you
You will work with engaged partners that demand excellence to elaborate on ideas, define business processes and, helping to translate those into requirements for tools and systems. Working with highly capable engineering teams you will get to see your ideas brought to life, before delivering them into the hands of our Marketing Teams and finally to our customers.
We use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision. You will take ownership for the success of your ideas and will need a solid technical background to communicate how your solutions operate to the teams that will build, integrate and support them. You will be proficient in leading systems integrations and software development delivery across distributed teams.
So, if you want to take your business analysis skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing in one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this is an exciting and challenging role!
Who we’re looking for
- You will have experience in the management of the Business & System Designs for new features across full product lifecycle
- Translation of partner ideas into validated requirements for features for engineering.
- You will decompose large projects into impactful independent tasks through discovery and analysis practices
- Translate high level deliverables into detailed requirements, presenting them in an appropriate format
- You will supervise and analyse product / feature performance and drive reiteration process
- Work on multiple projects and use strong time leadership skills and prioritise your workload accordingly
- Management of the adaptation and improvement of existing systems crafted for Poker into Casino & Sports Betting
- Integration of 3rd party solutions into our existing marketing platform
- Analysing methods to optimise or automate existing manual processes
- Business Analysis experience where you have worked on multiple projects in parallel, prioritising workload and making strategic decisions to hit deliverables
- Understanding of web-based technologies
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and agile projects (desktop / mobile / tablet)
- Validated ability in requirements engineering, gap analysis, business process mapping and analysis, building business cases, etc
- Proven experience in user journey mapping and customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level from developer to Director
- All-round understanding of and prior exposure to operational database (big data) models
- An appreciation of workflow management within enterprise marketing/e-commerce functions
- Focus on agile software development and leading data modelling methodologies
As the ideal candidate you will have
- Understanding of software and network architecture
- Solid understanding and experience of being part of a scrum team and writing themes, epics, user stories, user acceptance criteria, etc
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to QA processes and testing
- Awareness of practical applications for AI and real-time CRM systems
- Knowledge of iGaming industry or marketing is desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.