The role: Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing Marketing Operations team in the Leeds office.
Why we need you:
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with teams across the company to identify and discuss key areas and processes within Marketing that require improvement. This includes analysing existing processes, interviewing staff, gathering data, and proposing process improvements. The successful candidate should have detailed knowledge of business workflows, excellent communication skills, and a highly adaptable approach.
- Develop the process hierarchy and documentation architecture.
- Build strong and balanced relationships with partners across the business.
- Identify areas within the as-is processes that require improvement.
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies
Skills and capabilities:
- A relevant degree in IT/ Computer Science/Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a highly complex and regulated industry.
- Highly proficient in process mapping & modelling.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of cost benefits and process design.
- Resilience and determination with a fine attention to detail.
- Experience in translating business requirements into written specifications.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.