The role: Business Change Manager
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Head of Payments (Commercial) and working closely with the senior leadership team within operations, you will be responsible for shaping tasks and changes to meet the needs of the payments department and their stakeholders. The Business Change Manager will be a key member of the Senior Payments leadership team and will work with any relevant project teams as the Payments team’s focal for business change.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for operational readiness for all tasks and projects that impact the payments business unit across operational, commercial and technical functions.
• Identifying and ensuring there is a defined and agreed vision and clear picture of the future state.
• Ensure all key business changes are communicated and implemented with limited disruption.
• Support overall strategy for Payments and assist department heads and commercial managers with initial conversations with third parties.
• Develop a business readiness and change management framework for Payments.
• Articulating the change and impact of the change from a people, process, policy, and systems perspective across stakeholders.
• Fully understand the programme impacts established by others to be evaluated particularly in relation to time related and disruptive costs.
• Provide and utilise experience from a Payments perspective to help shape and ensure objectives & expected outcomes are clearly defined & measurable.
• Ensure post-handover that each project is fully embedded into standard BAU ensuring all key benefits are realised.
• Support other Programme workstreams and Product Owners as required.
• Work closely with wider Operations Portfolio team to ensure consistency, and with Central Projects (CPO) on new business and regulatory requirements as-necessary.
Who we’re looking for:
• Demonstrated track record of experience in organisational change and/or transformation programmes.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion.
• Experience in driving large, cross-functional projects.
• Ability to work autonomously with a pro-active mindset, knowing when to consult.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and anticipate requirements.
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles, discipline, methodology, and practices of change management.
• Able to work on several concurrent subjects to tight timescales and have a pragmatic approach to the resolution of several complex challenges.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements.
• Highly organised and excellent attention to detail.
• Thorough understanding of the challenges and needs of the department to drive discussions and represent the interests of Payments
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.