The role: Business Insight Analyst, Analytics Solutions
We are looking for a Business Insight Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Analytics Solutions team in our Malta office.
Why we need you:
Within the Data and Analytics department, the Analytics Solutions team provides value to our stakeholders in key business areas such as Risk, Corporate Strategy, Ecosystem and Business Development.
We are looking for a team member to be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our stakeholders. You will be part of a growing team of business analysts and will work closely with other members of Data and Analytics.
- Engage with business stakeholders on key roadmap areas, providing data driven insight and guidance.
- Offer constructive suggestions to complement and enhance group strategy through detailed analysis of existing business processes and wider market trends.
- Thoroughly research and analyse past business events and apply this knowledge in predicting the impact of similar future changes.
- Produce both regular and ad-hoc analyses and reports, with the ability to cater for different audiences.
- Work closely with other departments to gain a deep understanding of how each area of the business impacts the others.
Who we are looking for:
- Great critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in SQL
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or relevant work experience within an analytics function
- Ability to see the “big picture”, evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of online gaming businesses and the industry as a whole
- Previous experience within an analytics role
- Experience working with analytics tools (KNIME, Python, R etc)
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.