The role: We are looking for an Business Integrity Assurance Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Business Integrity Internal Assurance and Programme team in our Leeds or Isle of Man offices.
Why we need you?
You will conduct testing and monitoring of key controls, along with thematic reviews in accordance with the Business Integrity Assurance Framework and Programme
Evaluate the scope and testing approach of key controls to ensure they are fit for purpose and in accordance with established department standards
You will be expected to identify and document in-scope function processes and internal controls to assess adequacy of design and mitigation of risk in accordance with applicable matrices, internal standards, and applicable regulatory/licencing requirements. You will conduct fieldwork in line with the agreed program and develop recommendations for corrective actions based on review findings. To be successful in this task you will work with business owners and management, with the support of the Head of Internal Assurance and Programme to agree on appropriate action plans, ensure that they understand the issues and their ownership of the corrective actions.
You will apply strong analytical reasoning skills to risk-rate outcomes and determine the level of impact of issues identified. This will enable you to write reports which include presentation of results, the rationale for findings, risks posed, and action required to address the risks. These should be presented in a timely manner.
With the assistance of the Business Integrity Project Manager, you will track agreed actions through to conclusion and report on progress upon completion of reviews.
You will also undertake ad hoc projects as determined by management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
Who we’re looking for?
- Knowledge of the gaming industry;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and ensure stakeholders receive information required in the appropriate format;
- Self-disciplined, well organised with clear attention to detail and highly committed with the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple time sensitive complex projects to ensure successful delivery;
- Able to take directions and priorities tasks as the need arises by the business and license requirements as per management instruction; and
- A passionate, results orientated, team player.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry and regulatory landscape within which we operate, specifically around AML, ABC/Sanctions and Responsible Gaming would be ideal;
- Knowledge of the Group’s products (crucially PokerStars’ and Betfair’s), tools, processes and key persons;
- Previous audit or assurance experience
- Positive attitude and ability to take the initiative; and
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- The option to join the Flutter Sharesave scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.