The Role: We are looking for a Business Integrity Data Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Business Integrity team based in our Leeds or Isle of Man Offices.
Why we need you:
Within Business Integrity, the Internal Assurance and Programme team is appointing a Data Analyst to be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our Business Integrity stakeholders and work with the Business Intelligence Regulatory Analytics team to identify consistent and accurate reporting to our primarily Regulators, and but also other stakeholders within the business. You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Assurance and Programme but will work closely with the Business Integrity Project Manager, stakeholders within Business Integrity and also the wider Division.
- You will be the analytical partner for Regulatory stakeholders, informing them and discussing actions when required;
- You will monitor Business Integrity performance by understanding the complex interaction of multiple key performance indicators;
- You will provide regular or ad-hoc analyses, and deliver actionable insights, with ability to cater for different audiences; and
- You will work closely with other departments such as Compliance, Business Intelligence, Operations Risk, and Finance
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or relevant industry experience;
- Knowledge of the gaming industry;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think logically and question anomalies;
- Capable of interpreting requirements;
- Experience with large datasets and analysis tools (Python, R, KNIME, or equivalent) and fluency in SQL;
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar); and
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and ensure stakeholders receive clearly presented and explained analyses;
- Self-disciplined, well organised with clear attention to detail and highly committed with the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple time sensitive complex projects to ensure successful delivery; and
- A passionate, results orientated, team player.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry;
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL / MicroStrategy (or similar)
- Experience in data mining / advanced analytics (clustering, predictive models or similar)
- Knowledge of the Group’s products (crucially PokerStars’ and Betfair’s), tools, processes and key persons;
- Positive attitude and ability to take the initiative;
- Attention to detail and excellent time management;
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns;
- Understanding of regulation and operations, particularly around AML, ABC and Sanctions, and Responsible Gambling; and
- Experience modelling complex problems and running large scale simulations.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- The option to join the Flutter Sharesave scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.