The role: We are looking for a Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic Business Integrity Internal Assurance and Programme team in our Leeds office.
Why we need you
As Business Integrity Project Manager you will be responsible for leading various small/medium scale projects starting from initiation through implementation, into successful launch and handover to relevant teams, keeping communication to stakeholders and executives clear and accurate for the whole project lifecycle. You will assist with annual Business Integrity plan/s and related activities to ensure all milestones are key deliverables are met.
You’ll create, maintain and lead detailed project plans with tasks, responsibilities and timelines and provide clear project status’ to management and internal customers. Whilst also maintaining an updated version of the project’s knowledge base allowing a clear understanding of status at any given moment.
You are required to work with everyone involved throughout the projects, based out of different jurisdictions/time zones. Continuously supervising progress and milestones and making sure to communicate to relevant stakeholders in a clear manner and at the appropriate level of detail.
You will manage and coordinate the effort of Business Integrity with various teams across the Division and wider Group to deliver projects on time and to scope, by facilitating as required to move projects forward and proactively engage with teams to resolve any bottlenecks and issues.
To support the delivery of the Business Integrity Programme you will need to develop a deep understanding of specific project requirements and scope across multiple areas within Business Integrity, including AML, ABC, sanctions, responsible gaming, certification, marketing and others. As well as working closely with the Business Integrity functions to build, maintain and execute a rollout plan for project deliverables, you’ll be expected to successfully deliver designated projects in a timely manner and within agreed scope.
Who are we looking for
- Proven experience managing projects, with solid ability to take ownership of all aspects of a project from concept to completion;
- Knowledge of the gaming industry;
- A passionate, results orientated, team player;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and ensure stakeholders receive information required in the appropriate format; and
- Self-disciplined, well organised with clear attention to detail and highly committed with the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple time sensitive complex projects to ensure successful delivery.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry and regulatory landscape within which we operate, specifically around AML, ABC/Sanctions and Responsible Gaming would be ideal;
- Knowledge of the Group’s products (crucially PokerStars’ and Betfair’s), tools, processes and key persons;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification / PRINCE2 qualified preferred;
- Positive attitude and ability to take the initiative; and
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your PASSION with PokerStars