The role: We’re looking for a passionate IT Procurement Manager to join our Infrastructure and Platform Services team in our Leeds office.
Owning the creation and maintenance of budget management across the tech function, you will directly influence budget planning, tracking and reporting to ensure it is handled in an accurate and consistent manner.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The IT Procurement Manager will have extensive experience in budget preparation and presentation, IT hardware asset and software licensing management. You will play a pivotal role in providing the expert information required for Flutter International to remain legally compliant, managing IT administration teams across multiple locations to handle IT purchases and related tasks. Full of expert advice and guidance for the business, you will also report on adherence to IT asset and license usage and purchase policies.
Why we need you
Reporting directly to the Director of Infrastructure and Platform Services the IT Procurement Manager will:
- Work with IT management, Finance and Procurement teams in budget planning and maintain central budget planning, tracking and reporting across the Tech function
- Manage and maintain the CMDB to manage IT assets and store and record proof of licence entitlement, agreements, renewal dates, licence keys etc
- Oversee that software usage and installation in the company is compliant with licencing requirements including free and shareware
- Ensure software licences are managed and used in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- Oversee the lifecycle management of all IT hardware assets from purchase to disposal ensuring assets are tracked at all stages in this lifecycle
- Manage the IT Administration team to ensure their working practices meet all asset and licence management requirements are met
- Take ownership of relationship management with software manufacturers and vendors to ensure most efficient use of licences and best value for purchases and renewals including 3rd party risk management
- Audit corporate systems to ensure all installed software is compliant with licence requirements and only approved software is installed
- Drive corrective actions where audits or compliance checks identify gaps
- Manage third party software compliance audits
- Work with all IT and business functions in the assessment, contractual evaluation and procurement of software, both new and at licence renewal
Who we’re looking for
- An excellent understanding of major software suppliers licencing, terms and conditions and usage restrictions including Microsoft, IBM, VMWare and Adobe
- A strong understanding of supporting external and internal licence audits
- Experience in a similar position within an IT environment
- Extensive experience in budget preparation, reporting and tracking in preferably using Oracle Financial systems including iProc
- Strong experience in managing and maintaining a CMDB for both hardware and software asset management, preferably using Atlassian Insight and SNOW
- Experience of IT Asset management and legal contract negotiation in relation to software licencing and asset management
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales in order to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
we will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Business Manager role, you will be invited to a Zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.