We are looking for Business Support Services Assistant to join our IT Admin/Business Support team based in our Isle of Man office.
Are you our next star player?
Due to the expansion of the current IT Admin/Business Support team we are looking for an individual who has a passion for making a difference. You would be a key member of a team that is at the core of everything IT do. You will play an integral part in supporting key projects and operations across all of Flutter Internationals offices throughout the world.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Why we need you?
We are looking for a dynamic individual who thrives to deliver the best outcome everytime.
- Co-ordinate the quotation and purchasing of goods and services, processing invoices in accordance authorisation procedures.
- Liaise with the Accounts team to ensure timely payment.
- Assist with contract renewal and termination, contractual terms management
- Assist the team with software licensing and hardware asset management
- Manage IT equipment stock levels, allocation, distribution, and recovery.
- Identify areas of administrative process for improvement, making recommendations and plans to do so
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the IT Management team.
Who we’re looking for?
- Previous administration experience ideally within an IT capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident with good communication skills
- Desire to improve department efficiency through own actions
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Proficient in using MS Applications
Nice to have / Bonus skills
- Previous experience of working with Oracle account systems
- Knowledge of Snow licensing software
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- A subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.