We are looking for a Casino Acquisition Specialist to join our Casino team in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry, and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
As a Casino Acquisition Specialist, you will be ‘obsessed’ with the new customer’s acquisition journeys at a country level: map and test casino acquisition journeys across multiple markets – identify critical areas for improvement and flag them to the senior manager. You will brief the acquisition journey tests to casino operations team, keeping a track of the testing process and analysing test results, then recording issues.
Other responsibilities include:
- Tracking conversion rate fluctuations on country and channel level, highlighting the best/worst performing flows.
- Reviewing the landing page copy and aligning with performance teams to agree on the best copy tailored for channel needs.
- Keeping a track of journey improvement areas and, together with senior manager, working to mitigate drop off points (working closely to Country Leads/ BI/ Operations/ Product/ Payments/ Offers/ Performance Marketing teams).
- Overseeing daily, weekly and monthly performance KPI reporting (new RMs, CPA, LTV, ROI and others).
- Tracking performance vs. targets, working closely with senior manager to identify optimization areas.
- Helping to coordinate new and ongoing acquisition projects and initiatives, providing casino related information to digital delivery and digital ops teams.
- Work closely with the Casino Offer Manager to plan A/B tests across various performance channels
Who we’re looking for
You will have 1-2 years’ experience in real money online gaming, preferably casino focused, and a good understanding of performance channels and acquisition KPIs. Willingness to learn and broaden the knowledge in performance marketing field is going to be important in order to be successful in this role, along with a high level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity is also required. You will be a great team player and have excellent attention to detail as well as a high level of organization and diligence
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Cash allowance for lunch.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.