The role: Casino Games Specialist
We are looking for a Casino Release Specialist to join our fast-growing Casino team based in our Dublin office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you: –
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
Within this role, you will be focusing on delivering the best Casino games in the industry to some of our key markets. You will manage the Games Delivery roadmap for our 3rd Party Slots, Live Casino games and in-house created slot games. You will play a crucial part in ensuring that we continue to grow our business in our key markets and to know what our competitors are up to.
Reporting to our Casino Games Manager, you will help to build and execute a games release plan for our key markets. You’ll get involved and help with testing of games when they are released to ensure we provide quality content to our players. You will be responsible for market research to help identify the market leaders and the top features/ trends of the top performing games. You’ll also work closely with our 3rd parties to ensure we are always up to date with their latest roadmap and plans.
Who are we looking for: –
- A highly organised individual who can be a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our dominance in our key markets. You will do this by;
- Building strong relationships with our Casino game suppliers, ensuring we are always at the forefront of their mind.
- Working hand in hand with our Marketing and Operational teams, as well as our Technology team based in Toronto.
- Ensuring we are providing the right games to our players at the right time, and that the games receive all relevant marketing support.
- Working very closely with Compliance teams to ensure all local regulations are adhered to and regulatory processes followed.
- Manage and optimise our content portfolio, to ensure it is always best in class.
- Becoming an expert in the markets you manage – understand who our competition are, what they are doing, and how we can be better than them.
- Reporting on key KPI’s for your markets – identifying what is/isn’t working and reporting on it to Senior stakeholders, as well as highlighting any improvement opportunities.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: –
- An interest in the online gaming industry
- Fast learner: learns quickly in new situations and jumps in to challenges with both feet.
- Resilience: The ability to work well under pressure, and comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Stakeholder Management: Accurately communicating and relaying information between global & remote teams. Can get things done right through formal and informal channels.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- access to an onsite gym
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.