The role: Casino Product Compliance Specialist
We are now recruiting for a Product Compliance Specialist to join our Casino team in based in Richmond Hill, Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
For this role we are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Your regulatory knowledge base within the gambling industry combined with your understanding of process flows for multiple platforms will be key to your success within this role.
In addition, you will need excellent interpersonal skills and be an excellent team player who can function in a fast-paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines!
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of International Casino Delivery; this position will lead all compliance support efforts in global markets and ensure tasks are aligned with Compliance and Casino Delivery teams along with company goals.
- Act as a liaison between Compliance teams and Casino teams regarding all Casino product and operational requirements
- Assist with Certification efforts of Casino content with external labs.
- Analyse country, state and regional regulatory requirements and changes in these to provide gap analysis on what new development work will be required in order to bring more Casino content to new/existing regulated markets
- Collaborating directly and providing relevant status reports to Casino business stakeholders, global compliance groups/country managers and business systems analysts,
- Casino regulatory reporting and audit support for relevant markets.
- Previous experience with Product or Technical Compliance in the online gaming industry on a global level
- Sound and tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements
- Highly organized with strong attention-to-detail skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Understanding of business priorities and how to work to them
- Ability to work independently and out of comfort zone
- High level of personal initiative and motivation
- Experience with federal or state regulators is a nice to have
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- local Discounts
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.