We are looking for a Casino Product Specialist, focusing on building new and exciting products to join our Dublin Product team.
You will learn from great professionals with a broad range of expertise within one of the biggest online gambling companies in the world with +100M customer base.
Are you our next rising star?
Reporting to our Senior Casino Platform Product Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in building the next generation of innovative PokerStars Casino products and be the customer’s advocate. You will develop new products and continually optimise existing ones to drive value and engagement from our customers.
- Work towards delivering Casino team’s product vision and strategy. Create best in class innovative casino experience.
- Identifies the market leaders and the top features/ trends of the top performing competitors. Determine customer’s needs and desires through research and internal resources.
- Build and manage a backlog & roadmap for tasked product features. Manage full product lifecycle from concept to launch and in-life management.
- Support product managers in the delivery of new platform, client/ web and bonus features.
- Work with Casino UI/ UX team to deliver wireframes and prototypes of tasked product features.
- Write detailed requirements and work with assigned BSA for review.
- Work with Casino development teams to develop and deliver product features seamlessly across all platforms and jurisdictions.
- Full UAT testing and sign-off tasked product pre-go live.
- Creating supporting materials and documentation for marketing and product purposes.
- Work closely with compliance/legal team to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met, and the built product is compliant.
- Report status of tasked products to key stakeholders and wider group.
Who are we looking for:
- Self-motivated, results focused and takes full ownership of tasked products.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to wider group.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration and stakeholder management.
- A problem solver – Can take complex problems/ issues and works to find a solution.
- Organised, can work on multi-projects in tandem and different teams around the globe.
- Fast learner – can get up to speed quickly on new projects.
- Tech-savvy with experience working with multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Web, Android, iOS).
- Good knowledge in working with Confluence, Jira, Google Analytics.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced ecommerce environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving
- The ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Analytical skills and a propensity to troubleshoot
- The motivation for career progression
- A team player with the capability to work on your own initiative and be innovative
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Access to an onsite gym
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.