The role: Casino Project Manager
We are looking for a Casino Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic PokerStars Casino team based in our Dublin service office.
Are you our next star player?
This is an exciting and ambitious role, within the fast-growing Casino team. The Stars Group are looking to create a new breed of Casino that will be established as a global market leader.
There is a significant number of projects to be delivered in a multifaceted and changing environment. The role includes end to end management of the delivery of the agreed projects, while working with many internal and external partners. The work is in a very dynamic environment, high speed deliveries and a stochastic landscape. The successful candidate is encouraged to have high level of independence, excellent communication and partner management skills.
Why we need you:
You will handle the overall Casino project portfolio and delivery across Casino Product, Content, In-house Game studios, Operations and Casino design. You will lead all aspects of the project life cycle from planning to delivery for all Casino Product and Operations Verticals.
You will represent and lead Casino product priorities through the core development, portfolio and roadmap planning process. You will also manage overall Casino programmes for new market entries and platform distribution into regulated markets and provide the Casino leadership team with detailed project portfolio analysis, product development bandwidth and velocity status updates.
You will effectively communicate project expectations, timelines and status updates to team members and partners. You will help ensure a structured and smooth distribution of new Casino Product launches through POC, BETA and full launch.
Working closely with central project office to coordinate and execute cross functional projects. For the agreed projects, ensure that business goals, scopes and deliverables are clearly set out and understood by all partners. You will handle multiple projects in parallel with different fields and stakeholders.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Independent problem-solving capabilities with the ability to plan and execute large and complex projects.
- You will need strong understanding or practical experience in software development, web technologies or ecommerce environment.
- You will ideally have experience working in an international eComm business and have willingness to work flexible, potentially longer hours as deadlines approach.
- You will need experience of managing geographically dispersed development teams located in different time zones.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.