The role: Chat & Email Support PokerStars – Spanish – Day Shifts
We are looking for Chat & Email Support Specialist to join our busy data-driven team based in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a day shift role on rotation between 8 am till 12 pm Monday – Sunday. The team is involved in variety of different tasks, ensuring the players’ experience is a positive one.
Are you our next star player?
You’ll be our Group ambassador, helping our customers with any questions they may have. We’ll provide you with everything you need, starting with a comprehensive training course, specially tailored to aid you in your new job and continuing with knowledge base, promotional material and management back-up, so that you can focus on keeping our customers happy and constantly improving their end-user experience.
Why we need you?
We are expanding our Customer Support team and therefore we are looking for more people to join our team. This is needed because we are the biggest betting company in the world and therefore, we constantly acquiring new players and expanding our presence in regulated market all over the world.
Some of your responsibilities:
• You will be liaising directly with our players via email and live chat to answer their questions and resolve their queries;
• You will be on top of your game, when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions;
• Always providing fast, accurate, thorough and friendly responses;
• You will stay fully up-to-date with all of PokerStars Guidelines, Policies and Procedures and any other duties associated with assisting the players as requested by management;
• It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services;
• You will be willing to know the business in depth by being involved in projects and task groups.
Who we’re looking for
Any relevant experience or interested in online gaming, or online payment processing would be considered as an advantage.
• You need to have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English;
• Abilities to multitask and quick thinking/decision-making.
Highly- motivated with great attention to detail and able to evaluate customer demands.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
• Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
• 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
• Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
• Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
• Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
• Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties .
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.