The role: Commercial Finance Manager
We are looking for three Commercial Finance Managers based on the Isle of Man to join our busy and growing Flutter International Commercial Finance team.
Are you our next star player?
“The roles represent an exciting opportunity for results-oriented finance professionals looking to develop a career in commercial finance.
Working for a FTSE 100 company will add gravitas to your professional profile and position you well to take advantage of the extensive opportunities for growth and career progression within the group – in both finance and commercial roles.
The Flutter International Division is focussed on a results-oriented growth strategy both organically by investing into existing brands and through M&A where it is looking to continue a strong track record of investment in high growth businesses across the globe making for an exciting time to join.” Chris Hancox – Finance Director, Commercial Finance
Why we need you:-
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will be acting as a close business partner with the Commercial teams in the Flutter International division.
- Build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with your business partners to deliver budgets, projections and analysis
- Work alongside business partners to turn data into insights
- Bring numbers to life when communicating results and findings
- Have a positive influence on commercial decision making
Who are we looking for:-
- A great attitude, ambitious and pro-active operators willing to overcome obstacles to deliver results under pressure for themselves, their business partners and team members.
- An analytical and adaptable mind, keen to take on and solve problems, manage through ambiguity whilst learning and progressing in the process.
- Strong communicator, able to articulate complicated subject matter in a clear and simple manner, tailored to suit the audience.
- A standout colleague, who enjoys individual and collective successes.
- A proven track record of excellence, demonstrated through professional or academic achievements, for example this could be positions held, professional qualifications (e.g. CIMA, CFA, ACA, ACCA etc.) or outstanding university level academics.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.