The role: Complaints Specialist
We are looking for a Complaints Specialist to join our Regulatory Operations and Complaints team in our Dublin office.
Are you our next star player?
You will be reporting directly to the Regulatory Operations & Complaints Team Manager. The team is responsible for implementing any regulatory changes, handling Risk results for market entries & exits and running all other regulatory-driven related items while being a point of contact for all regulatory bodies.
Why we need you
You will take ownership of handling all incoming regulator complaints as well as raised player complaints.
Key responsibilities will include end to end ownership, investigation, compilation, recording and reporting on escalated complaints via CSO escalation process and external sources, such as Regulators and Legal bodies. The role will also help support the relationship between our frontline Operations team and our external Alternate Dispute Resolution service providers (such as IBAS). You will also be responsible in providing regular insights on process and continuous improvements back to the business and the department.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for someone who can handle and resolve all customer complaint queries raised via all complaint channels, including Senior Management, Regulatory and Frontline channels. Also, to be a great partner to the complainant, and to handle all contacts with a full and up to date understanding of regulatory requirements per license. Liaise with the various business stakeholder channels in the resolution of customer queries.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Senior Management on a weekly basis.
- Support the management of the IBAS escalation and IBAS Ruling processes when required.
- Look for opportunities to drive improvements and upskilling within customer issue touchpoints.
- Work with Voice of the Customer and Customer Experience Teams to tell the customers story and remove Pain Points.
- Manage the reporting framework that drives customer centric improvements throughout the organisation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Safer Gambling, AML, Fraud, Customer Support, & Payments to ensure that risks are handled effectively with minimal friction to our customers.
- The above responsibilities are not exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be encouraged within the scope and expectations of the post.
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of regulatory information management systems.
- Knowledge of dual brand products, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to improve and understand the value of all available data; to develop creative solutions as well as “quick wins”.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office tools to view and use email, spreadsheets, presentations etc.
- Experience in dispute resolution.
- Validated investigative skills in relation to customer risk, i.e. Fraud, AML and Safer Gambling.
- At least 2-years’ experience in customer service.
- International gambling regulation exposure and experience, and experience of dealing with stakeholders in a national / global setting would be considered advantage.
- Must be proficient in English both written and verbal.
- An excellent communicator to all levels both internally and externally, ensuring both the company and its employees understand the customer feedback and what is being carried out to improve their experience.
- Strong commercial awareness with a history of adding value across the wider business and a track record of developing flexible solutions in fraud and risk to changing business needs.
- To be able to multi-task and work with short deadlines
- Solid understanding of sports, gaming, and the betting industry, along with regulated markets and licenses within the online sports, gaming and betting industry.
- Maintaining a continuous focus on the customer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and prioritisation skills.
- Innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships inter and cross departmentally.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.