The role: We are looking for a Compliance Analysts to join our Compliance team in Dublin, Malta, Leeds, or Isle of Man.
Are you our next star player?
“If you want to make a real difference and impact the way a global organisation does business worldwide, then join Flutter International’s Licensing Compliance team. A diverse team, we pride ourselves on our work ethic but make sure to have loads of fun along the way. Our ‘team first’ attitude ensures plenty of collaboration and a broad range of challenging and diverse work activities for the successful applicant”. Mark McHugh, Head of Regulatory Licensing
Why we need you
You will be responsible for the co-ordination, development and embedding of the Group’s compliance framework within the Czech Republic licence, French licence, Greek licence, Spanish licence, and the licence in Argentina. Ensuring policies, processes and procedures are accurately implemented and followed to demonstrate regulatory compliance!
You will have experience working in a compliance/legal/audit environment taking care of various and sophisticated regulatory regimes. Being proficient in Czech, Spanish, French, or Greek is crucial!
Who we’re looking for
- You will advise on the compliance requirements for the relative gaming license, including awareness of Technical, AML and Marketing requirements, and the laws in the country which might be relevant to the operating of a gaming licence.
- Undertake operational compliance reviews of applicable regulations, acquiring evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with policy, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance and generating regular and routine reports on the same to Management.
- Improve and maintain the compliance monitoring program, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- You will work closely (showing flexibility, outstanding interpersonal skills and being phenomenal teammate) with the business verticals to ensure full support in launching new products/features/promotions in compliant manner.
- Co-ordinate compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with partners and management.
- Ensure that relationship with all regulatory bodies is kept to the highest standard.
- You will undertake ad hoc projects as determined by Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
- Be able to take directions and priorities tasks as the need arises by the business and license requirements as per management instruction.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with training specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as a Compliance Analyst. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Must be proficient in English and in the language that is relevant for the position (Czech, Spanish, French, or Greek) and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a compliance/regulatory/auditing function.
- Experience conducting investigations and/or auditing using computer systems.
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors, and inspectors.
- Experience of interpreting and applying legislation within a company context.
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and standout colleague.
- Good presentation/training skills.
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks.
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self and other tasks to meet required deadlines.
- Able to confidently connect with staff at all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not crucial for the role:
- Previous online gaming industry background.
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming.
- Experience gained in a large organisation and the ability to interact with partners at all levels, both internally and externally will be a distinct advantage.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.