In our Compliance Officer role, you will be responsible for the co-ordination, development and embedding of the Group’s compliance framework within several licensed countries.
Are you our next star player?
You most likely are an experienced compliance professional who has worked in the fields of compliance/legal/audit/accounting and has taken care of various sophisticated regulatory regimes. If this sounds like you, we believe you’ve found your next role, come join our growing team!
You’ll be ensuring policies and delivery of work are accurately implemented and followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. You can expect to get involved in:
- Advising on the compliance requirements for one or more gaming licenses, including awareness of Technical and Marketing requirements, and applicable laws which might be relevant to the operating of a gaming licence.
- Undertake operational compliance reviews of applicable regulations, acquiring evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with policy, working with internal partners on any areas of non-compliance and generating regular and routine reports on the same to management.
- Improve and maintain the compliance monitoring program, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Working closely (showing flexibility, strong communication skills and being a teammate) with the business verticals to ensure full support in launching new products/features/promotions in compliant manner.
- Co-ordinate compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with partners and management.
- Ensure that relationship with all regulatory bodies are kept to the highest standard.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as determined by Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
- Be able to take directions and priorities tasks as required by the business and license requirements as per management instruction.
Who are we looking for:
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with training specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as a Compliance Officer. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Must be proficient in English and have excellent comms skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a compliance/regulatory/auditing/accounting function.
- Experience conducting investigations and/or auditing using computer systems.
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors and inspectors.
- Experience of interpreting and applying legislation or regulation within a company context.
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns.
- Good presentation/training skills.
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks.
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self and other tasks to meet required deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Prepared to undertake international travel on an ad hoc basis.
The following credentials are also great to have, but not crucial for the role:
- Previous online gaming industry background.
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming.
- Exposure to work in a large organisation and the ability to interact with partners at all levels, would be great.
- Experience gained in a professional services business such as a law or accounting firm.
Please, have in mind we will be working against a hybrid approach. Our strong preference is that all team members are physically in their assigned office for at least 3 days per week.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.