The role: Content Business Analyst
We are looking for a Content Business Analyst to join our Operations Customer Success team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player ?
The Customer Success team in Operations is seeking a highly driven, thorough and proactive Business Analyst to join our team. You will help identify and influence key customer experience roadmap improvements.
We’re obsessed with ‘better’ and our objective is to make things easier for our customers through the delivery of intuitive, engaging and ultimately EPIC customer experiences. We will achieve this through in-depth analysis, leveraging data, advocating change and eliminating friction within the customer journey.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU
We need someone who will be able to
- Take the lead on identifying customer experience improvement opportunities, gathering requirements that will help deliver reliable and exciting solutions.
- Leverage all available tools, data and reporting to enable an accurate 360 degree customer viewpoint, yet synthesizing appropriately.
- Run workshops and stakeholder engagement sessions to articulate the opportunities that you identify, bring it to life through effective story-telling.
- Document customer journeys and business flows, maintain a central repository and update frequently.
- Research the latest trends and expectations, ensure that we’re setting the standard, not playing catch up.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders both within the team and throughout the wider business, innovating and influencing positive change.
- Prepare and present oral and/or written reports in line with the Operations Management teams’ expectations and guidelines
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You will have
- No less than 2 years Business Analyst experience (or) strong internal process knowledge
- The ability to multi-task, supporting multiple project steams simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in articulating problem statements and bringing an opportunity to life, where strong communication skills are key
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, must be able to pinpoint acute opportunities within a wide pool of information
- Previous experience within project management or in utilising Lean & Agile methodologies
- Relevant experience as a Business Analyst within the customer experience industry specifically
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Access to an onsite gym.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.