The role: Content Business Analyst
We are looking for a Content Business Analyst to join our team in Malta.
Are you our next star player
The Content Business Analyst will lead all aspects of assessing and interpreting data related to the content served in the Help Centre, the internal Knowledge Base and the Virtual Assistant. The Content Analyst will be responsible for improving the self-help experience for our customers, evaluating trends, giving suggestions so that it results in a higher containment rate within the self-help tools.
- Ensure projects delivered adheres to quality & delivery timelines as per agreed SLAs
- Guide stakeholders on the opportunities/gaps in their current self-help programs through analysis
- Evaluate the reports given by the analytics team to generate insights and recommendations in areas of website engagement, reduction on contacts and customer happiness with the content served.
- Compare contacts and help centre reports to give the education team and the virtual assistant team recommendation on what content to serve.
- Assist with mapping, configuration initiatives, tracking of internal tools and outcomes.
- Assist in the audit and maintenance of internal contact mitigation tools and features
- Assist and lead proposals that have been identified through the analysis of different reports in order to diminish the contact rate.
- Analyse analytics project requirements, build project prioritisation & delivery plans
- Prepare and present oral and/or written reports in line with the Operations Management teams’ expectations and guidelines
- Work with Operations stakeholders and Product Managers to detect process deficiencies and channelize them into projects
- Participate in Process Improvement projects in line with the area’s expectations and guidelines
- Provide research and information to stakeholders via ad hoc research
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent understanding of internal PokerStars processes or minimum of 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management
- Should have prior experience with website, content and chatbot insights & reporting
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team (located across multiple offices).
- Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Must be able to work under pressure, with the ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Experience utilising Lean & Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.