The role: Country Lead – Canada
We are looking for a Country Lead to join our Poker Marketing team in our Canada office.
Are you our next star player?
This is a brand-new role within the group to orchestrate PokerStars activities in the Canadian market around Poker, Casino & Sport activities.
As the Country lead you will be responsible for ensuring that the agreed strategy is being delivered, coordinating, and working closely with various stakeholders, internal and external to the group.
- Be the main focal point for all Canadian commercial topics.
- Be the focal point for all compliance news and topics to align the timelines and projects around it
- Develop business opportunities within the Canadian market to maximize PokerStars brand footprint
- Sport franchise
- Overall responsibility to transform business opportunities into operations actions
- Negotiate contract
- Identified resources required
- Identified & create stream of work
- Work with FanDuel to translate the agreed co-brand strategy into the right actions
- Optimize the agreed marketing budget to the right channels and identified potential under/overspendings
- Establish and have up to date information on the Canadian market (compliance, payments, journeys) and maintain up to date information on competition
- Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial team.
- Present status and key developments in executive forums.
- Work with the compliance team to find the right equilibrium between commercial & compliance needs
- Work with CRM teams to optimize plans.
- Work with Product teams to optimize plans.
- Act as a program manager for main projects.
Skills and Capabilities
- Canadian native – must
- 5 years’ experience in real money online gaming – must
- Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
- Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Strong capacity to extract the right insights within high volumes of information
- Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
- Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
- Great team player
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- regular on-site yoga sessions
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.