The role: Country Lead – France
We are looking for a Country Lead to join our Poker Marketing team in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
This is a brand-new role within the group to orchestrate PokerStars activities in the French market around Poker and Sport activities. As the Country lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that the agreed strategy is being delivered, coordinating and working closely with various stakeholders, internal and external to the group.
Why we need you
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Be the main focal point for all French commercial topics.
- Establish and have up to date information on the French market (compliance, payments, journeys) and maintain up to date information on competition
- Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial team.
- Present status and key developments in executive forums.
- Make sure that the agreed strategy for a local approach converges into the relevant streams of actions
- Initiate localization reviews to ensure the content in all sites is market relevant.
- Work with MMD for marketing & acquisition plans
- Work with CRM teams to optimize plans.
- Work with Product teams to optimize plans.
- Work with the compliance team to find the right equilibrium between commercial & compliance needs
- Identify business opportunity to deliver the agreed strategy and for future growth.
- Act as a program manager for main projects.
Who we’re looking for
- French native speaker
- 5 years’ experience in real money online gaming – must
- Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
- Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Strong capacity to extract the right insights within high volumes of information
- Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
- Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
- Great team player
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.