The role: CRM Creative & Innovation Manager – Betfair International
We are looking for a CRM C&I Manager to join our growing Betfair International team in London.
Are you our next star player?
The CRM Creative & Innovation Manager will be a pivotal role in the newly formed Betfair International CRM team. This team has the ambition to be the most progressive and effective CRM team in the group. We will build innovative solutions across international geographies, that drive value both for customers and the organisation through outstanding automated communications that bring the brand to life in a way that is personalised to customers’ preferences, life stages and the actions that we want them to take.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer CRM, the CRM Creative & Innovation Manager will:
- Design and execute personalised marketing across digital channels to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us.
- Stretch the capabilities of our targeting and creative technology, to ensure customers have the best in class experience with us, no matter where in the world they are.
- Ensure that the needs of each region are met within the guardrails of a scalable approach to communications: re-purposing and adapting rather than reinventing and duplicating.
- You will work closely with the Head of CRM, Planning, CRM Managers, Data Deployment, Digital & Brand, becoming the technical champion for CRM and to craft and deliver strategic assets.
Who we’re looking for:
- This role is about pushing the capabilities of our creative technology, enabling CRM Managers to build and execute day-to-day campaigns, whilst you focus on creative excellence that create seamless customer experience.
- Act as a creative guardian for direct communications working closely with Creative Studio to deliver exciting content.
- Manage the creative build & execution of all communications so that they tell a compelling story.
- Content must be expertly written, visually best in class, data and insight driven and inspire the right kind of action.
- Ensure that the CRM managers have a bank of assets, templates and content to easily create outbound campaigns.
- Understand the role that different channels must play, adapting formats across digital channels.
- Be the technical champion to enable the newest, ground-breaking technology integrations that enable personalisation.
- Consistently challenge the approach to automation, where relevant aim to reduce manual work and reduce error.
- Ensure all messaging is aligned with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Regularly share takeaways with the business, optimising and applying thinking across regions and groups.
- Run onboarding of new tech and training other members of the CRM team on how best to use them.
- Proven experience in a creative execution role (5+ years).
- Worked across international markets.
- Experience working with ESPs.
- Leading cross functional groups in a matrix organisation.
- Proven experience in using CMS and creative build tools.
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling (desirable).
- Previously used Moveable Ink technology or similar (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/Tableau/Looker (desirable).
- Be a highly creative individual who can bring ideas and energy into a dynamic team environment and provide market appropriate design solutions to a brief.
- Knowledge of CRM systems & processes.
- Excellent copywriting skills & implementing messaging hierarchies.
- Knowledge of ESP technical setups, JSON’s, CSS & SQL DB.
- Technical knowledge of databases, HTML, JAVA & Adobe Campaign/ESPs.
- Ability to edit HTML & QC the coding of others at a high level.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and HTML editing software (e.g. Dreamweaver, Atom etc).
- Confident in HTML email-rendering, bugs and potential workarounds.
- Be comfortable creating dynamic content using platforms such as Moveable Ink.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions.
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements.
- Comfortable with presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Customer obsessed: Puts customer insight at the heart of everything that we do.
- Eager for results: Focuses on outcomes not outputs.
- Wins together: Strong teammate that others want on their side.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.