The role: CRM Delivery Specialist
We are looking for a CRM Delivery Specialist to join our Gaming Delivery Management team, based in our Bulgaria service office.
Are you our next star player?
If you are a passionate about Gaming and CRM – keep reading! Our CRM Delivery Management team has ownership over all agreed The Stars Group customer facing CRM communications, taking promotions from inception to live. This role involves coordinating across all production teams as required to ensure CRM assets are approved and ready to go live by the required date.
Why we need you:
You will run all pre-approved communications to customers via the desktop and mobile apps for all relevant markets and languages, with regular QAing of all CRM channels. Ensure they are accurate, and that all CRM comms go live on time, and are executed to the highest standard. You will work to guarantee ‘through the line’ consistency in all gaming CRM communications and ensure sensible customer journeys are implemented across all CRM campaigns.
- Set up split testing of communications as requested by partners to ensure efficient performance and best possible results across different markets.
- Act as a ‘gate keeper’ of all CRM communication to make sure projects requested are reasonable and justified.
- Help identify gaps in current tool capabilities where efficiency is being lost, recommend improvements / new tool ideas, and will work closely with other Group CRM teams to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Responsible for aligning production resources across teams to ensure the gaming GMT Calendar can be fulfilled.
- Project lead promotions and marketing activities as per the gaming GTM Calendar, ensuring they flow accurately through the production process and enforce to production SLAs.
- Prepare and QA all campaigns to ensure complete accuracy before being deployed to customers. This will include uploading and testing of mailers, graphics, and push notifications.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly organised and methodical individual with excellent attention to detail, who has a passion for the online gaming industry. You are a great teammate and can maintain a positive attitude, with the ability to problem tackle. You easily adapt to changing business requirements and can work to strict delivery deadlines.
You should have exposure or knowledge of online CRM or experience in email marketing (either in the form of production, design, or marketing).
- Experience in marketing and/or promotions.
- Experience within the online gaming industry. Interest in/knowledge of Poker, Casino and Sports is desirable.
- Ability to work to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby.
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us.
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.