The role: CRM Delivery Specialist – Sports
We are looking for a Sports enthusiast to join our Delivery Management team as a CRM Delivery Specialist – based in our Bulgaria office.
Are you our next star player?
If you are passionate about Marketing and CRM – keep reading! Our CRM Delivery Management team has ownership over all agreed PokerStars customer-facing CRM communications, taking promotions from inception to live. This role involves coordinating all production teams as required to ensure CRM assets are approved and ready to go live by the required date.
Why we need you:
You will co-ordinate all pre-approved communications to customers via the desktop and mobile apps for all relevant Sports markets and languages; with regular Quality Assurance (QA) of all CRM channels. The QA process ensures the communications are accurate, and to the highest standard, whilst delivered to agreed timelines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working to guarantee ‘through-the-line’ consistency in all Sports CRM communications, and ensure sensible customer journeys are implemented across all CRM campaigns.
- Setting up split testing of communications as requested by stakeholders, to ensure efficient performance and best possible results across different markets.
- Acting as a ‘gate keeper’ of all CRM communication to make sure projects requested are reasonable and justified.
- Help to identify gaps in current tool capabilities where efficiency is being lost, and recommend improvements / new tool ideas
- Working closely with other Group CRM teams to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Aligning production resources across teams to ensure the Sports Go To Market (GTM) Calendar can be fulfilled.
- Lead on promotions and marketing activities as per the Sports GTM Calendar, ensuring they flow accurately through the production process and adhere to production SLAs.
- Prepare and QA all global and regional campaigns to ensure complete accuracy before being deployed to customers. This will include uploading and testing of mailers, graphics, and push notifications.
The role is tightly connected to the yearly Sports calendar. We therefore require a candidate with good knowledge and understanding of various sports leagues and competition structures, ideally within: football, key global / market specific events, prominent sports figures, and subsequent significant deadlines. This understanding means you’d be able to navigate through rapid and sudden changes and adapt to those to continue delivering a high-quality product in a timely manner.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly organised and methodical individual with excellent attention to detail, and a passion for sports.
You should have exposure or knowledge of online CRM or experience in email marketing (either in the form of production, design, or marketing).
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience in marketing and/or promotions.
- Experience within the online gaming industry.
- Interest in/knowledge of Sports is desirable.
- Ability to work to strict delivery deadlines, multitask and work well under pressure.
- You can maintain a positive attitude, with the ability to problem tackle and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.