The role: Retention Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to come and join our fast-growing PokerStars Casino team, based in our Dublin office.
Internally this role is known as: Casino CRM Lifecycle Manager
Why we need you:
We require a Retention Marketing Manager specialising in all automated lifecycles for Casino players. This includes conversion, growth, cross-sell, retention and reactivation activities, with a strong focus on delivering improved LTV and enhancing the overall Customer Experience.
You will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders for Casino vertical, including Business Intelligence, Data Science, Marketing Delivery and Casino Marketing teams. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and implement coherent and long-term lifecycle plans, showing a total dedication to testing and optimisation of all initiatives. Our Casino vertical, despite already being very successful, represents a huge growth opportunity for the company. The successful applicant will be highly driven and motivated to delivering on planned activities and ultimately target important metrics.
Working closely with a strong customer engagement focus, measured through positive return on investment and customer satisfaction. You’ll take a data-driven and highly structured approach to all activities, ensuring pre and post-campaign analysis is carried out to resolve successfulness of each initiative. You will be responsible for showing outstanding creativity and a drive to deliver innovation in the role as well as more widely across the entire business. You’ll take ownership of all critical metrics used to measure retention, prioritising new and existing initiatives to seek opportunity areas.
Working to provide regular performance reports on initiatives in collaboration with Business Intelligence, including performance against important metrics, to you reporting manager and other key business partners. You will demonstrate a mentality geared towards testing and continual improvement of all Initiatives and demonstrate a bottom-line focus and document all work in a manner that promotes awareness across the full business.
Who are we looking for:
- An individual with at least 2 years’ experience within a CRM, Digital Marketing or similar role with experience of implementing Lifecycle Campaigns in a multi-channel environment.
- Experience of developing targeted, trigger-based customer communication programmes – in particular Email, SMS, Push and Digital and some knowledge of the wider eGaming sector, its customers and current challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure, balancing the requirements of many key stakeholders.
- You will also need to be customer-focused and passionate about improving the customer experience with strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and manage multiple activities.
As the ideal candidate, you will have an interest in Gaming and a real passion to join the industry.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.