The role: CRM Planning Manager – Betfair International
We are looking for a CRM Planning Manager to join our growing Betfair International team in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
The CRM Planning Manager will be a pivotal role in the newly formed Betfair International CRM team. This team has the ambition to be the most dynamic and effective CRM team in the group. We will build innovative solutions across international geographies, that drive value both for customers and the organisation through outstanding automated communications that bring the brand to life in a way that is personalised to customers’ preferences, life stages and the actions that we want them to take.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Head of CRM, the CRM Planning Manager will:
- Collaborate within CRM and across the business to assist in the development of a new customer contact strategy that is scalable across geographies.
- Work to optimise activity on an ongoing basis. This will require a solid understanding of CRM principles, an ability to identify and act upon key customer insights and a proficiency with data.
- Execute the process by which strategies are translated into detailed yet clear campaign plans for delivery teams to lead through targeting, data selection and creative.
- Identify and communicate key customer and market trends, from our own vertical and beyond, applying these into plans.
- Champion simplicity, being able to tell compelling stories based on sophisticated and sometimes incomplete data.
- Oversee campaign analysis and test and learn plans, that consistently improve programme performance.
- Ensure we have a clear and coherent data strategy to support the execution of our communication programmes.
- Lead the governance process, prioritising incoming briefs, lead the planning cycle and centralisation of contact plans.
You will manage one direct report (CRM Analyst) and work closely with the Head of CRM, CRM Managers, Data functions and Creation & Innovation. An ability to connect, influence and collaborate with other teams and functions across the business is key, from commercial to data product to analytics.
Who we’re looking for:
- Our Planning Manager will ensure that our short and long-term strategies have our customers and their experiences at their heart, whilst achieving commercial objectives.
- Improving our customers’ engagement with the brand in line with predetermined commercial strategies.
- Increase the size, marketability and engagement of the base through customer led communications.
- Proactively identify opportunities for driving commercial value, with the ability to defend and prioritise initiatives based on data and/or insight.
- Proven track record of driving commercial success whilst putting the customer at the heart of communications strategies and programmes, gained in a similar position agency or client side (5+ years).
- Extensive experience of managing a range of media channels and CRM programmes that provide the best in class customer experience and drive improved commercial performance.
- Experience in a data planning focused role, aligning marketing strategy with a clear data capability plan.
- Marketing or business degree level qualification (desirable).
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling (desirable).
- Highly numerate with experience of CRM measurement and understanding of statistical techniques (desirable).
- Experience in Big Data Analytics landscape e.g. Spark, Adobe, Hadoop, SAS, SQL, BI (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau or related tools.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders and must have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to build reporting capabilities, so that we have a clear understanding of our customers and marketing effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of CRM segmentation and database marketing, with solid analytic ability to clearly translate results.
- Comfortable with identifying opportunities for driving commercial value, with the ability to defend and prioritise initiatives based on data and/or insight.
- Customer obsessed: Puts customer insight at the heart of everything that we do.
- Hungry for results: Focuses on outcomes not outputs.
- Wins together: Strong team player that others want on their side.
- Big thinker: Never accepts that good enough is good enough. Harvests ideas from everywhere and deploys with purpose.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.