We are looking for a CRM Specialist for PokerNews to be based in our Leeds office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Specialising in high-quality content for millions of users around the globe, PokerNews is the world’s leading authority on all things poker. The site provides a range of daily news, reviews and strategies, and prides itself on comprehensive live coverage of poker events from all corners of the world. Attracting both new and experienced players alike, our customers also find exclusive videos, podcasts, poker room reviews, and much, much more.
Why we need you
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the marketing retention campaigns (Daily newsletter – Direct Email Marketing – Push Notification service): idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and execution.
- Write email content for Poker and Casinos lovers and delivery them on a daily/weekly schedule
- Segment the customer database to target marketing activities appropriately.
- Track the results and optimize the content to increase open-rate and conversions (signup / NPA) to our gambling partners.
- Collaborate closely with other departments (Content, Commercial, Social) to create a CRM strategy that works across the board.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the gambling field, along with strong SEO knowledge and copywriting skills. You will have experience in using paid advertising (via Facebook and Google) for marketing campaigns and strong CRM skills.
- Two to three years of experience in successfully executing CRM campaigns
- Experience with CRM industry programs, such as Xtremepush
- Familiarity with Casinos marketing aspects, such as bonus and promotions.
- Strong knowledge in the Gambling field to create high-quality content
- Commercial awareness to understand the target market and design campaigns accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.